Their exist five steps in buying a watch – I have successful passed the two first steps, and are now at step three looking forward to the final step five.
I have been through the process a number of times and can truly say that these steps exist.
Each step has a “period” and a “personal” involvement level.
I will try to explain the four steps I see in the “buying a watch”.
- Step 1: Looking for a new watch – looking around – what should be next
- Step 2: Having selected the watch to be
- Step 3: Transferee the money
- Step 4: The waiting game – waiting for the package
- Step 5: Final receiving the package – and unpacking game can start
There exist many different periods in each step …
- Step 1: Can take from 1 week to many years
- Step 2: Narrow down the watch – can take 1 hour to 2 weeks
- Step 3: One click – and it done
- Step 4: The longest time of the above – even if only takes 2 days – 1 week.
- Step 5: Slowly and in own time is the best time 😉